DIY FireExtinguisher

Share good links, discuss about graffiti.

DIY FireExtinguisher

Postby just » January 8th, 2010, 6:39 pm

How to build your own Sembrador de Terror / Clip from Fumakka.
just
gold member
gold member

Re: DIY FireExtinguisher

Postby EE » January 8th, 2010, 11:37 pm

Bravo !!! Lima !!!!
;)
EE

Postby pohyo » January 9th, 2010, 1:20 am

I know for a fact that fumakaka dosent want this on the net and hasent given permision to the person who publised it to do so
se con seguridad que fumakaka no quiere esto en internet, ni le a dado permiso a quien lo publico para hacerlo.
pohyo

Postby MEkiLu » January 9th, 2010, 2:00 am

Apoyo a mil que graffiteros usen un sembrador , por algo se dejo uno a la crew APC. Te felicito " jungla" por construir el tuyo propio y ojala LO USES y te diviertas con el. La idea es incentivar las ganas de innovar con nuevas makinas no solo reproducirlas. . Considero que subir las instrucciones exactas de como se hace a todos lados ( como instructables, ekosystem y flickr ) es algo que se deberia consultar con la crew ( una falta de respeto y confianza) . Hasta donde yo se ninguno de nosotros recibio una notificacion o algo por el estilo. Bueno ya esta hecho pero habia que decirlo.

I strongly support writers using a " sembrador de terror" , that's why we left one for the APC crew . I congratulate " jungla " for building his own and hope he uses it and has fun with it, but the idea is to give an incentive to build new graffiti machines and not only reproduce em'. I consider that uploading the instructions ( in instructables, ekosystem and flickr) is something that should have been consulted with the Fumakaka crew. As far as I know , non of us got some kind of notification about this.
This is allready done but it had to be said !

Meki + FUMAKAKA +

Saludos a los APC que respetan!
MEkiLu

Postby seimiek fumakaka » January 9th, 2010, 4:45 am

i dont think we gave you permision to post this!!

you just bust our next plan!!
seimiek fumakaka

Postby athena » January 9th, 2010, 11:40 am

photographers geeks are everywhere !!!! this is the real dork influenza ;P!
athena

Postby Hancok » January 10th, 2010, 2:14 am

knowlegde must be shared...
Hancok

Postby Derrick » January 10th, 2010, 12:21 pm

Yo men, you loaded this video on internet and don't want people to watch it !!! So Weird !!!
No matter do U ask permission for your shit on that wall ? :-P
Derrick

Postby EE » January 10th, 2010, 8:56 pm

Derrick wrote:Yo men, you loaded this video on internet and don't want people to watch it !!! So Weird !!!
No matter do U ask permission for your shit on that wall ? :-P

;P!
EE

Postby just » January 12th, 2010, 2:08 pm

Sorry for posting this against your Will, didn´t know.
just
gold member
gold member

Postby pohyo » January 13th, 2010, 12:05 am

when hudini tells me how to release myself from handcuffs, we will show you how to build a sembrador del terror.
this had nothing to do with a video on the internet, this has to do with telling somebody a secret and him spelling it all over the net.
and no we do not ask for permision when we paint walls, there is no need for that in the south hemisphere.

thanks eko for taking out the post :)
pohyo

Postby Jungla. » January 13th, 2010, 4:12 am

>>> Apoyo a mil que graffiteros usen un sembrador ...

//////////////////////////////// Hola Mekilu, lamento el malentendido. borraré el instructable. uds repartieron "instrucciones" en bogota que no entendi, y hasta donde se la idea era repartir muchas impresiones, yo hice mi version entendible para mi. asumi tontamente que el proposito era difundir abiertamente, claramente no lo es. por otro lado en ningun momento las instrucciones pretenden irrespetar a nadie, ni tomar por mio lo que no he desarrollado, los creditos estan en instructables en el primer párrafo. de hecho pense que podria ser una buena sorpresa para uds que alguien descifrara la mecánica del sembrador, y que abiertamente colaborara con el.

El conocimiento se debe compartir, igual que las calles.

Saludos a todos los Fumakaka.

>>> I strongly support writers using a " sembrador de terror" .....

//////////////////////////////// I´m sorry aboout stepping on fkk´s sembrador, and the instructable will be deleted. fkk had the intention to give away instrucions on how to build it when they were in Bogota, and I read a copy and didn´t understand it so I went out of my way to put them together on a readable way, I thought it was fkk´s purpose to spread their knowledge, and so I took action. the instructable means no harm, and I´m not saying the project is mine, proper credits are listed on it. I actually thought it was going to be a nice surprise to fkk to find out that someone had found a way to build a Sembrador, and that someone was willing to collaborate out in the wild.

I agree, knowledge must be shared, just like public streets.

Meki + FUMAKAKA +

Saludos a los APC que respetan![/quote]
Jungla.

Postby Jungla » January 13th, 2010, 6:57 am

On the other hand, I find a huge contradiction on this discussion, if fkk was ever willing to give away instructions they shouldn´t have done that in Bogota to start with, but then, Martha Cooper posted on her blog a large entry on them, and their painting machines, see it here: http://www.12ozprophet.com/index.php/ma ... de_terror/

there´s also an image on how it is built:
http://www.12ozprophet.com/images/uploa ... er3972.jpg which is also linked to Martha Cooper´s blog, where sowith a little help from a spanish speaker friend the whole thing was easy to understand.

There´s also an image with a guy carrying out, where proportions, general size and handling can be understood:
http://www.12ozprophet.com/images/uploa ... er5925.jpg

But who ever thinks to go and bitch at Martha Cooper? Not fumakaka certainly.

True, no permission was requested, but then again, no one here go out and ask around "can I paint your door Mr with my sembrador?"

I know why the new plan was busted, but it really wasn´t, they can do whatever they want, and so do I.

Again, the instructable will be removed, but free is free, just like we want our paint and tools: the cheaper the better.

just wrote: How to build your own Sembrador de Terror / Clip from Fumakka.
Jungla

Postby pohyo » January 13th, 2010, 9:43 pm

Martha Cooper recieved an email just like you did, stop beign such a whinner. she just didnt throw a fit on the internet like you did. she took out her post and apologiced like the lady she is. There are hints all over the internet on how to make your own sembrador del terror, and if you are inteligent you dont even need the hints youll be able to make it yourself. You were the one who wrote the Sembrador for Dummies Manifesto, just let it go and apologice.

its like me saying, a can mixer can be built with a pen (bic) and a cutter, and then posting pictures of pieces done with mixed cans... thats is very different from posting written and illustrated instructional on how to mix spray paints....

The devil loves to have soldiers, but he aint givin away tridents made out of fire for xmas... u know what I mean. Its like train yards, they are in your city but u got to be smart enoght to find em, learn the securitis timing, where to hide, where to run too and all that good stuff, that shit dont come for free son, and you sure as hell dont post it up on the internet!
pohyo

Postby MEKILU » January 14th, 2010, 4:28 am

Gracias por quitarlo. Se pide permiso para subir instrucciones for dummies.
No hagamos un teatro de esto, ya paso. No eres quien para juzgar lo que hacemos y como lo hacemos.
Ya estuvo bueno , se cometio un error y ya se resolvio .. dejemoslo ahi

Saludos
Meki Fkk
MEKILU

Postby Jungla » January 14th, 2010, 5:37 am

Jungla

Postby Jungla » January 14th, 2010, 6:19 am

Gracias Mekilu.

El instructable ha sido borrado.

Saludos,

Jungla.

MEKILU wrote:Gracias por quitarlo. Se pide permiso para subir instrucciones for dummies.
No hagamos un teatro de esto, ya paso. No eres quien para juzgar lo que hacemos y como lo hacemos.
Ya estuvo bueno , se cometio un error y ya se resolvio .. dejemoslo ahi

Saludos
Meki Fkk
Jungla

Postby open. » January 14th, 2010, 3:56 pm

Dear all,

I´m a heavy instructable user since GRL posted their LED throwies. I it is sad to find rude and obnoxious people like fumakaka. Their sembrador was already out, and I plan to keep it that way. Sorry Jungla for bringing this up again, but Fumakaka deserves some love.

Enjoy your pdf download:

rapidshare.com/files/334969164/How-to-build-your-own-Sembrador-de-Terror.pdf

just wrote: How to build your own Sembrador de Terror / Clip from Fumakka.
open.

Postby Guest » January 14th, 2010, 4:28 pm

karma will get to you :)
for being such an idiot,
I plan on keeping it that way. amazing,

Postby eko » January 14th, 2010, 8:15 pm

i must admit that I don't really understand this topic...
I move it to the Graffiti links & discussions section. [only registred people in this forum will be able to post messages.
eko
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Graffiti links & discussions